Hey guys!:D
Im on holidayssss!! Never been proud to say that cuz all the holidays I've had were not a break at all. There were always something to do. But this time, I did my assignment due ths coming 18th April wayyy earlierrr.. So, I'll just pretend like I have no more assignment waiting..hahaha I was doing my material assignment and sent in my draft to my tutor. I literally checked my inbox so many times the day after i sent it cuz i was too impatient to finish it off with my conclusion.. LOL and when it came I had such a great relief that it was fine... she replied,
Dear Angela,
I have had a look through your draft and it seems very coherent and well worked out.
What you have given me is fine.
One irritation is that you have spelt Thornbury wrong throughout which is annoying as he occurs a lot.
But apart from that this looks very promising and sensible.
Best wishes
****
Now the Thornburry part was kind of funny and I couldnt stop giggling because of that little mistake. So, I have reduced the number of the name's occurrence in my essay so it would be less annoying.. :P
Neway, My break has been eventful and relaxing. Went on a lunch gathering at a Chinese friend's flat Katherine and chill. This was last Thursday April 6th..
April 7th, Argghhhh I had to scream, my Favourite makeup e.l.f hold a promotion again! It was promised that upon 140k likes, there would be 20% discount of everything in the site. I waited impatiently and kept on checking the Facebook fanpage but the Like seemed to go up so slowww.. I thought "URGHHH I would have to wait till the new week.." Yesterday I checked the Facebook page again hoping a Code has been put up but it hadnt reached 140K at ALL!!! I started to get sooo disappointed but the director of UK ELF posted a leak code for those impatient ones like me..hahahaha i jumped out of bed switched on my laptop cuz i was checking with my handphone earlier and used the Director's code and placed my big 30 pounds order.. and it seemed like not many people knew about the code leak yet.. LOL Not long after I received an SMS telling my order had been dispatched.. YAYYYYY~ Im expecting another delivery from ELF.. :DDDD
And later that day, I had to do another haul. And this had to be from the library. I thought within this week before I go for a travel, i wanted to do some Grammar assignment.. So here was my haul..
12 books, 13 books?? I thought my carrier bag was about to ripped..haha While people around were enjoying themselves under the sun, I looked quite pathetic carrying heavy books as if i've got no life!haha As if i was gonna do it soon.. Now they are still as it is in the picture.. HAHA
Now... oh YES! this noon i heard a knock our my door. I peeked outside and saw the mailman! ELF ELF ELF!!! I sprinted to the door afraid if the mailman left a note of 'nobody at home' and left with my ELF parcel. I couldnt let that happennn.. I swiftly opened the door and immediately composed myelf. He stared at me for a second and handed me the parcel.. in my heart.."ELF!! YESSSS!!!" lol and I got to the door just about time cuz he had scribbled something on my parcel. So, i spent much time today trying my newly arrived makeups. Here's my 7th ELF Haul..
I got a new nail polish with the parcel today. Hence, I spent sooo much of the afternoon removing my previous nail polish and repolish me nails with the new one..
I LOVE my nails at the moment.. :P
Those are the fun things i have done so far during the holidays.. The theme for it is basically FUN..
Anyway, My bestfriend Melissa Alus is engaged today in Brunei Time. 9th April 2011..
Never been happier to hear that.... :D Epic day~
See ya all soon..
xxxxx
Saturday, 9 April 2011
The Easter hop Hop HOPPER startsss.. :D
Posted by a|dorable|J at 23:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment