Hey all!:)
Now, All this while I've been crazy about this stuff called ELF cosmetics. Well, I have a couple of things I bought from Brunei like the blushers and an eyeshadow palette which has been my favourite shade. But things are getting better when I knew there was an ELF distributor in the UK. They don't sell these ELF stuff in stores. You can only buy them online. Right, lets see how many stuffs have i got so far. Starting from my FIRST haul.. :P
My first purchase with ELF. I've got a lipstick and a few more eyeshadow palettes here.. and after this first buy I went crazy over ELF.. My SECOND haul below..
I bought these stuff during the Christmas promotion when you got a 100 eyeshadow pallete for FREE if you spent 15 pounds or more.. Mahnnn, I love these things. Here I got some brushes, blusher, compact lip colours and others.. The good thing about ELF is that, it tells fans about the upcoming promotions. They would look at how many likes on Facebook and post a promotion for a certain limit of time when it reaches every 2000 likes. How cool is that? And I couldnt really miss those good promotions..HAHAHA so, my THIRD purchase below!:D
I always love it when ELF's promotion goes to FREE shipping. And you only got to spend 1o pounds at least to get it! I think I bought the stuff above when it was Free shipping. So, here I've got a few nail polish cuz they were on discount and only cost me a pound each, a bronzer which was actually useless cuz I am quite fair and using a light bronzer wouldnt make any difference..HAHA I've got an eyelid Primer which every ELF fan is crazy about and a couple more brushes!:) And also, another best thing about ELF is that, EVERYTHING is SOOOO CHEAP or at least AFFORDABLE for everyone. the cheapest it can go is 1.50 pounds and it goes to the basic range. But these basic products are unbelievably good for the money! I cant complain at all. Rather than going for big labels like MAC or REVLON or things like that, the ELF's Studio range can be as good as those or even much better. And the studio range start at as cheap as 3 pounds.. Woooshhh!:D Ohhh, going on to my FOURTH haul. See? Im getting crazier now..hahaha
Well, I learned from mistake. Now i got a darker bronzer for my skin.. teehee ;)And with so many good reviews from ELF fan, I get one of the mineral infused face primer for myself. As well as the shimmery facial whip in the tube, a mineral blemish kit to kill some acne, a studio concealer and another brush which later i found useless.. Hahaha And have i told you that ELF in the UK is much more cheaper than Brunei? :P Don't stop reading yet. Cuz I have another purchase.. My FIFTH one below..
There was FREE shipping promotion so i decided to try the new Zit Zapper and Studio Cream eyeliner. The liners I already had always smudged and made my eyes looked messy at the end of the day. So, need a waterproof or permanent one. Heard from reviews that the Cream eyeliner would hold up pretty well. Gotta get one for myself..hehehe and For the first time I purchased the compact powder. Haven't tried it yet cuz Im finishing my LOREAL right now.. Hope it is good so I could forget about the expensive range. It's only 3.50 pounds! And the next one my SIXTH and last haul was the biggest haul I've had so far. Well, for 112 000 likes on its page on Facebook, we received the best promotion ever! 20% OFF ENTIRE WEBSITE!! So, I was thinking since ELF has become my new FAVOURITE brand, why not stock UP before i go home!!!:D WHAT WAS I THINKINGGGG??? So, i took this chance to get all the things I love from ELF by reading reviews and things I have tried and put on my order..
I got mostly stuff from the studio lines and since i spent more than 30pounds, I got a Free Shipping. 20% OFF each product Plus Free Shipping, COOL!! And the third best thing about buying from ELF is that, your stuff will get delivered to your doorstep as fast as the NEXT DAY.. And I've always get hysterical when my box came!! HAHAHA
Now, this blog is not a makeup reviews blog. So I wouldnt do any swatches or review the products. Just want to share how good ELF is by showing you my hauls.. Well, you can say that I wear makeup almost everyday to class. What would they for if I dont?? :D
Love ya all... xxxxx
Friday, 25 March 2011
My Crazy Haul..++
Posted by a|dorable|J at 22:29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment