BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 30 January 2011

Our GOD is Love~

wahey! i Cant believe it, it's 2011.... HAHA

I guess this will be first post for the year eh? Well, I have no idea why only today I make update.. How many things do I have to update? Lol

Hmm..2011, so far has been eventful? Im still in Leeds Uk and it's still quite wintery that I'm literally stucked at home. It's so freezing outside. I was pretty happy that it was sunny a few days ago, but yesterday it started to go down again. And I cant believe that i begins my first 2011 blog with whining.. hahaha

Oh, 2010..Hmm, i think it was wholly a glorious year, triumph and victorious for me as a follow-up from 2008 and 2009. With the love and company of Jesus, I managed to accomplish lots and lots of things that I can even imagine i would be able to. When I think back about it, I cant even gather my thoughts and believe all those things that happened. I did well in the Teaching Practice and developed good friendship with the teachers. Then, I received my dream classification for the whole 5 years I've been studying in UBD. After so much worries and anxiety, GOD gave me the best. A SECOND-UPPER DEGREE!! and what could have been better than that? I remember that I almost screamed and jumped in the office where I had to take my slip. It was a totally amazing moment.

And I got to work in one of the best schools in the country during the long holiday, ST George's School. Making friends again and surrounded by children whom I've learned to love and live for that short time. Honestly, i felt quite funny that the children have really looked up at me as a real teacher. Now, what am i trying to say? Hmmm, cuz i thought I was still feeling like a 5 year old girl whose dream was to become a teacher. And there I actually was a real teacher and herding large groups of kids..haha I was trusted to lead year 2B and as a class teacher i had to be firm and loving at the same time. I cud feel that the kids trust me as well cuz they did as what i advise them to. And everywhere I went kids shout, "hi Teacher Angela.." and it never ceased to make my heart swelled at how right it sounded..Amazing..haha That although I went home exhausted yet continue my duty as a teacher at home, it was worth it and i thought i never complained of teaching being so painful or thinking that I have regret the job. It was just right.

Sukan Ria Guru-Guru Sekolah Swasta

Annual St George's Novelty Games

With St George's principal.

My year 2B..

Fellow Teachers..

Did I say that it was only for a short time? Yeah..It was entirely because another gift from Heaven was bestowed upon me. I think at one point I lost my faith in this scholarship thingy that, for a moment was thinking to take back my scholarship form and go for it the next year. I DID make a very strong thought about it. It was not merely because i heard many of my friends had been called and I hadn't, but it involved my job at the moment, my family and I guess I was too tired to handle so many things at once that I wanted to give one thing. And indeed i was so much in a pain when thinking about giving it up and for a few days I had no idea why nobody came and gave some kinds of resolutions to it. My head and mind was so in a mess that time. God knew how many times I tried to hold back tears.. *sigh* Hmmmm..At last my dad hold me up, Mom must have told him about it. He came up to me in my room when I was marking books and spilled his thoughts assertively, "Do not give up the scholarship, Do not take the form back or it is going to be really hard for you to regain it next year. I advise you to go and grab it..." And he said it all so Wholeheartedly that it made me believe that it should have been his dream as well and I regain my belief too! But it was funny cuz my mom didnt stop me from giving up. It doesn't matter cuz my dad ignited the spirit yet again and now, I'm really going for it. Sometimes at the end of September I was awarded a Government Scholarship for MASTERS in University of Leeds United Kingdom.

With all the mess of running around in school, MOE and UBD for graduation. I almost break and just cry in a ball on the floor. But I didn't. And It was all because of GOD my strength and everything. I didnt have much of a holiday. I often forgot to eat that in a week I lost almost 3 kilos. Once, I woke up and right away cry and kicking my legs like a kid who didnt get what she wanted..hahaha how hilariously it was when think about it now. However, what matters was I managed everything and I nailed them all to the wall.I didn't escape my responsibilities as an English teacher for Year 1,2 and 3. I settled things with MOE and UBD myself most of the time and I was safe and sound although sometimes I travel at 120 km/hr with my car.. God is Awesome!

And the timne has come September 30th, I received my Degree Honour from His Majesty The Sultan himself. It was the most amazing and all words similar to this moment for me. It felt like all Heaven is giving me thumbs-up and HE prooved that HIS Love for me was unfailing and will never fails. As I walked up the stage, witnessed by thousands of people including royalties, feeling nervous to approach His Majesty yet received assurance as soon as i saw him smiling, for a second i thought he must be so happy for our success like a Father he should be to the nation and I adored our king much more at that moment than before. My joy and happiness that day really exceeded those i've had before. And I smiled as widely as I could cuz that was my day!:) This was one of the races that I have finished. I knew GOD has got many more in store for me.. :D

Well, the best things was I cudn't miss teaching the afternoon of graduation. Supposedly people would take photos, i mean lots and lots of photos and eat and celebrate. But me? I went back to school and WORK!! I was so devoted am i not? haha so, it was two more days in school before i left for UK and i had to make full use of these days....

September 4th was my last Sunday in church before setting off to UK. And the congregation prayed for me and also Irene Lim who was also going to set off to Sussex in London. September 5th I ran errands to school yet again. Returning books and meeting the staff for the last time, admiring the school. I had so many beautiful memories with the children there. I learned so many things and it was a really great preparation for my Masters course which is Teaching English for Speakers of other Languages (TESOL). I met the principal who happens to be my uncle and say my goodbye and thank you and you know, my eyes watered a lil and i was afraid if i stayed longer I would sob..hahaha Had more talk with him before i drove off and he wished me luck. I went to the bank to convert some money, packed my stuff after returning home and at 4pm set off to the airport. Well, if i thought about the whole leaving the country thing, was quite reluctant. So, i decided to just shut off my mind and follow the steps, where GOD's lead me. At the airport, again i was thankful that i didnt let any tears fall..That strength never leave me i was sure of it. I went to the departure hall with fellow friends and flew off surrounded by prayers, hope and dreams..

My GOD is full of Love,
Everlasting..

xxxx

0 comments: