It's 2 more days!!!
And im pretty excited cuz,
1. It's another Christmas away from home again,
2. We got awesome plan for Christmas Eve,
3. I have finished wrapping pressies for my friends,
4. Big SALES is going ON!!:D PLUS, BOXING DAY SALES..hehehe
5. I dont know why im too excited.. hahaha
Well, earlier on today i met up with bro azrin talking about this Chritmas celebration thingy and we've decided to have a Christmas Eve dinner in a Restaurant in town. So, he booked a table for us and we've decided to dress up like the guys wearing smart attire and he girls wearing girly dress (what kind of dress that is not girly anyway??? hahaha)and do some make over for the dinner. It's gonna be me, azrin, timo and another friend from Korea, Yunni since i didnt want her to celebrate Christmas alone and getting drunk herself..
After having this buffet meal and talking we separated and my shopping spree started. At time like this, time runs real fast like mocking me to walk faster and get everything before it's too late.. arrgghhhh. At last i grabbed all that I need for everyone and went home in the winter's dark evening alone.
I went home to another crazy findings. I purposely didnt plan to go to the library to collect books today cuz i was planning to go there tomorrow. Yunni text me that the library will CLOSE tomorrowwwww~ I found it hard to believe so i checked the portal and guess what?? YEAH, it's closing tomorrow!!! So, i jumped from my seat and frantically gather my jacket, changed my clothes cuz i was trying on my new dress before that and thinking of running towards uni to catch the books. But silly me, i forgot to check the time the library would close today. I dashed back to my laptop and check. It was gonna close at 5!! Checking the time, it was already 5.17. ARGHHHHHHHH!!! Silly mistakeee~~~
After thinking about it I found out that the whole scene was actually funny. I've never been that frantic before. Instead of trying to catch my leaving boyfriend on a train, I was thinking to run for the books! lol So, this would really mean that....
NO WORK UNTIL AFTER CHRISTMAS... :DDDD
Happy Advance Christmas Everyone.. Have you done your shopping yet?? :)
xxx
Thursday, 23 December 2010
2 days before Christmas.. ++
Posted by a|dorable|J at 21:04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment