BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 8 May 2009

Daily routines through placement..

Hi folks!
Hope everything alright..++


Today i went to campus for Education Seminar..Basically we were discussing about the expectations and anything that we werent clear about during the placement..It wasnt long, like a 50 mins session. If i didnt get up for it and stayed in bed, i wuldnt be in trouble..hahaha

Neway, I've got Language planning for next week.. Im gonna teach english everyday next week, So i have 4 lesson plans to be done. I must get them all done before tonight cuz i have to email them all along with the activities to my mentor So she could check them for me..Im gonna be lucky if she said they are all fine and i didnt have to change anything..I can only hope!! Cuz modifying lesson plans are tedious and not fun!@@ And also, i have to be very thoughtful in planning my plan cuz what im gonna do in year 3 would be used in year 4..So, basically Year 4 teacher is going to use my plans to teach her kids..And i just found this out yesterday!!m afraid that i would write some craps activities and embarrass myself..hahahaha But nevermind..sapa suruh bgtau last minute..hahaha

So, my schedule has defo changed as soon as placement starts..I cant sleep as late as 3am..I have to go to bed soon after 11.30pm. Will summarise my schedule below..
Wake up - 6.30am
Catch bus - 7.40am
Reach school - 8.20am
Kids come into the class - 9.00am
Finish school - 3.30pm
Leave school - 4.00pm, when there's meeting 5.00pm
Home - 4.45pm
Running any errands - Between 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Afternoon nap - 6.30pm
Wake up after afternoon nap - Must not later than 10.00pm
Preparing my lunch for next day - After waking up from afternoon nap, 10.00pm ish..
Night sleep - latest 12.30am

Thats, my interesting schedule all through this placement..I always left exhausted after coming back from school so, my afternoon nap is VERY PRECIOUS..++
I have to forget about PC games, Youtube, MSN, ooVoo or anything sewaktu dengannya during weekdays cuz i dont have time for any of these..SLEEPING is MORE IMPORTANT..hahaha Oh no!! SLEEPING IS MY PRIORITY...hahaha this has been my motto since brunei..
Weekends are used for planning..So, i have to forget about having fun as well..hmmmm
Can you see what a committed teacher I am??hahahah Joking!!

Phew~~ For my Language lesson I have to really furnish my english or i would be drown by my kids..They are clever like ever for english..

And oh yeahh..remember i was teaching some Malay words to some kids..Aduiiii, this kid namanya c razzaq majal betanya apa 'glasses' in Malay..nyangku 'Kacamata'..abislah semua ckgu di bagitaunya glasses in Malay is Kacamata..Sampai ku ketawa mendangar coach sukan drg menyabut 'Kacamata' gara2 kedia...hahahahha Instead of KACAMATA, coach drg sabut KACAMACA..with that english slangg...hahahahah slahauu, mana nda ku ketawa tuu..

At least it was fun sometimes to hang out with the kids..++
Rightttt...I have 3 plannings to do noww...
See ya all soon!!
xxx

0 comments: