BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 4 May 2009

About to be busy..

Hey guys!
Hope everything alright wherever u are and whatever u do..
And I would like WISH my lovely BA PRIMARY MATES a THE BEST for the exams..u guys will do great despite all the loadss of work..OK!! We'll cheer for you from Cardiff~~ xxx


Neway, tomorrow my school placement is gonna start again...Now, its longer, 5 weeks! I think i have enough rest before the placement now..So, im looking forward to go back to the school again..and see my naughty kiddos~~ hahahaha I defo learnt a lot from them last placement..especially in improving my english..Lol funny that i learnt from lil kids..++

My kids on a display..**

My farewell card..++

Im close to going home now..Cant wait to see everyone back home..I bet lotsa things have changed and remained..But either way, doesnt matter i would be glad to be home..And cardiff would always be in memory..@@




Some photos from few days ago close to Hilton Hotel Cardiff..

Take care everyone!!
Lova ya all..~~

0 comments: