Hey guys! :D
it's been very, VERY long this time..haha well, while i was about to write this post it felt like i had to go back to the past so i could retell everything i had missed. Hmmm.. I totally missed all things i did in St George's school. I guess i didnt have time to update back then because i was enjoying my time so damn much! hahaha
Neway, briefly i'll just tell ya what i did there. I applied to work in the school and coincidentally one of the English teacher was resigning so i got my place no doubt. I was teaching Year 1, 2 and 3 english and i was also right away appointed as the class teacher of year2B. I didnt think i struggled much though cuz i just done with my TP and my experience of teaching in a English speaking country also has helped.. Sometimes, the kids were lovely sometimes they were monsters. Still, i Loved them all and wanted to give my best for them.. So there were so much precious memories while teaching in the school. Ones that i will never forget.
Some of my Year 2B lovely kids..
School activities.
HM birthday..
Unfortunately I had to resign because of another future deal.. It's the government scholarship. I got the opportunity to pursue my Masters for freee!! Amazing Grace.. But before that, i had to overcome this some sort of guilt of leaving one of the most amazing schools ever. After only 3 months in the school i had to leave my kids that i had grown fond of and passed down my responsibilities to another teacher.. I felt bad for a few days.. and extremely sad and TORN.. there was one time that i wanted to leave the offer for scholarship and continue with teaching... i thought if i rejected the offer i would work in the school for one whole year and then again apply for Masters.. Hmmmm, after hard deliberation I had to choose what was best for my future tho it was painful at the beginning.. really. hehe
So, it was decided....
To be continued.. :P
Take care all..
Tuesday, 9 November 2010
It's my LIFE!! :D
Posted by a|dorable|J at 20:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment