BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 9 July 2009

Tribute to UWIC, University of Wales Institutes Cardiff

Hey all..
I have been enjoying my times in UWIC..I thought it would be much difficult to study here but I managed to go with the flow and I was so so happy i could make it through..++ UWIC is such a great Uni guys for future teachers. The School of Education like Cyncoed is one of the best!^^
This post is a tribute for UWIC to reminiscence the first and final moments..
These photos were taken during one of our final visits in the campus to meet out lecturers and tutors for the last time and bid farewell..@@

When I first came to UWIC the day after i arrived in London and Cardiff, I went straight to this reception table..I saw my photo and form held by the receptionist so, they were expecting me there already..hehehe and me and another collegue waited for Peter Bartlett to meet us..

We waited for Peter Bartlett here in the canteen where all the handsome guys were sitting and chatting...hahahah im surely gonna miss Cyncoed tough guys..fit kali ah drg ani, urg sport segala..hmmm

This is Peter Bartlett..I owed him a lot! He has been really caring and concerned about our well-being. I feel really really looked after in UWIC cuz he's been asking us from time to time about how we were doing..any problem just ask Mr Bartlett..lol

This is Cyncoed campus, MY CAMPUS where school of education and school of sports were housed..teachers and athletes get along together yeahh..lol I love this place..

This is Bethan, one of my Science lecturers..she's fluent in Welsh! a very nice lecturer..

This is Sharne Watkins my Language lecturer..I definitely love her lessons..although im quite struggling in English salnya yg lain pure english speakers, aku apa jua ganya..hahahaha but her lessons has been so lively and fun and we get good mark for the presentation! the rest of group C like her sessions as well..

This is Cyncoed Computer lab..quite big but quite buzzing when lots of people were there..

That is actually group C's work during art class being displayed!! Our strip is at the right end..I posted about our Art class previously if you still remember..I even showed you our bit..++ Our art tutor was being serious about displaying out work..This is put on somewhere along the office corridor..

And this one as well! I also showed you our work in art class making clay art of a river..it's been displayed too!! Im poiting at my bit..hehehehe

Where our river was displayed..


Our teaching experience room in the Cyncoed's library..Lotsa resources for our teaching practice..++

I borrowed like 8 kids atlases last School placement from here..Basically you could get most resources you want here..fun init??


This is the journal room of Cyncoed..Where knowledge lived..iyaaaa...hahaha labih2


I've never used journals in UBD but i have to use them here cuz the lecturers told us to for our assignments..hmmmm

Even then some journals were out of reach..lol

This is downstairs library, we kinda fooled around cuz there nobody here!!lol

Librarian atu nda jua peduli kann..hehehehe

CYNCOED ROCKS!!
Kacau c amin ani..ada tia jua interframe..hahaha Lurus tu!!


Me in the Cardiff bus..Im gonna miss having a ride on this bus and say "Cheers drive" or "Nice one drive" or "Thanks drive" to the bus driver..hmmmm @@

Im gonna miss UWIC CYNCOED sooo muchh! and all the people there, the lovely gurls and especially the fit guys..hahahaha But yeah, that was what special about UWIC CYNCOED as people said..We've got the hawt athletic guys!! ^^ Wish i could bring one home..hahaha Jokingggg!!!

Thanks GOD for this most precious gift..YOU have brought me to Great Britain for FREE, I have NOT been sure that I will go this far but YOU have made it possible and TRUE!! ^^ YOU dropped down something, ANYTHING to make me smile every single day..Though I broke down sometimes but I know that YOU are always there watching and protecting whenever I had to settle things myself...I understand now that YOU want me to learn to always to hold on and come back to YOU whatever happens cuz it has always been about YOU in my life....I will FOREVER give thanks to YOU JESUS..always be my LOVER and SAVIOUR..<3

Love ya ALL~~
xoxo

0 comments: