BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Spending the final moments in Cardiff..

Hey all!!
I've been taking a break for a while, well trying to recover after my emotional moving out from 41 May Street..pheww~~ Still, I miss my room and house just across the road from where Im staying right now..Just slide open my curtains and look outside, I could see my old home still unoccupied..hmmmmm

But thanks to God, I've got awesome friends who could distract me from all the misery or rather forget about it completely..I've been hanging out with my friends in Letty Street for 3 days, where Zirah and Adek live, and chilled with Adek's family who come down to Cardiff for her graduation. With her lil brother Nafi (nama manjanya..heehe) cheers up the house.. Then, hangout in 44 May Street, where I reside till my time home..masak2 memasak with the peeps, Zirah, Amin, Raimi, Fadli and Fred. Then watch them playing their video games..Really have make my day.. Tapinya cam jobless berabislah kami atuu..hahaha bangun aher, then masak memasak then makann then main games then tidooo...hahahahah

Sesi masak memasak first time in 44 May Street..hehehe First thing, I cooked fried noodles and Zirah fried the chix, Amin cook the Black Pepper sauce for the chix..yummm

Okayyy...Aku masak tu ahh the mee...++ Jangan nda galattt...:p

That's the Black Pepper Sauce by Amin..

The girls there..me, zirah and raimi (one of the residents of 44 may Street..) residents yg lain semua balik Brunei dahh..

The guys main PS3 games..++ Mandurrrr...hahaha

Raimi baru balik dari 1 week visit to Egypt and ia belanja kami with kurma dari Egypt..Guess wha?? Bijinya almond ahh...nyamannn...yth i thought selama ani biji kurma yg ku buang atu 'Almond'..hahhaa

Oh yeahhh...today i attended Fred's graduation day di St Davids Hall Cardiff town..Fred went to Cardiff U and I was one of the honourable guests invited in the graduation ceremony..iyaaaa~~~ hehehehe graduation c Fred tekana in the afternoon session, so kul 2pm start lah.. I went to town and got really excited when seeing soo many students wearing Graduation robes bejalan menuju ke St Davids Hall..

Ani suasana di town tadi after the morning session abis..memang berubah lah appearance yrg putih atu bila drg memakai graduation robes..Yg laki2 nya jadi lebih hensem and yg bini2nya jadi lebih lawaa...if kamu liat yg sign putih atu pintu masuk St Davids Hall, ada renovation work sini yth samak usulnya..

Excited ku kan graduate ehhh...hehehehe ++

Cam happy lah ku jua meliat drg semua..with their parents and family looking very proud..especially yg graduate as Dr (PHD) atulah ya membari kambang bulu..hahahha

Ani suasana dlm dewan atuu..cam tempat konsert opera yooo~~ and me and Rina (another girl yg Fred invited) duduk tingkat atas sekalii..

Atu Chancellor shaking hands with the graduates and the other members of Cardiff U councils sitting down..

and ani student dari Cardiff U yg ngambil kursus voice pakahh...hahaha

Happy to be heree....^^

Me and rina..urg graduate plg yg mengambar kamii...lol

Me!!++

With the boy who graduated..++

With Rina at the Natinal Museum park..** and the other graduates..

Love this photo!! Sal anilah kali urg suka SLR aniii...++

Me and the boy who graduated..

Nice shot i think..++ i mean the quality..

It was such a precious moment for Freddy and I was really happy to have the chance to feel that with him..Im getting eager to graduate too!!! But tunggu saja lah for my time..hehehe im also glad that i have spent past of my final moments in Cardiff sharing other people's happiness..
Now I have about 3 days before i go home..I think Im ready to face the people back home, so watch for me guys!!
Happy Graduation Day for all of you who is going to graduate this month~~

Love ya all~~

0 comments: