BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, 15 February 2009

I dont think you know me that well..*wink*wink*

Righty..lets get into an emotional post here..

boh boh jgntah panik naahhh..lols Im wondering if you wonder what kind of person I really am..Let me guess, if i were you i would think of mself as "Mysterious" or am I too easy to predict?? U gotta read this..Im gonna make the COURAGEOUS CONFESSION ever of who I really am..

My basic info:

Name: Angela Jossela Binti Siabu
Do I like my name?: Yes!Absolutely, i think it's one of the most uniqe part of my life..
what other people call you: Nak Uyang or yang (family), Angela (BFF and some friends), Angel (coursemate BA and friends), Ang (some church friends), Angie (some friends in Cardiff), Jossela (some first cousins), Ann (2 people i know), Gel (eka..)I really have to get used to people call me all these different names..hehehe
Birthday: 26/08/87
Ethnicity: Proud Dusun
Nationality: Proud Bruneian
Current Status: Single mingle..**
Current occupation: Uni Student
Ambition: I want to teach since i was 5 years old + be a hero that protects my country
Hair and eyes colour: Proud night Black
Skin: Fair
Fav Colour: Purple eventhough ocassionally i picked pink over purple..*sigh*
Fav foods: Mee goreng, rice and cornbeef, chix..
Fav Drinks: Apple juice + Coke <--- dont mix em or you'll get drunk!
Hobbies: Reading FFVII fanfiction, 24hr musics from my lappy, online + FBing..

*Im the youngest and the only girl but im not spoilt!
*I have a six-year old cat and a dog who get along well..
*I have a licence but havent drive ever since i passed my driving lessons..
*I am a history maker, the first pupil who got straight A's in PCE exams in my primary school,never fell in second place in primary school and lower secondary, the first student who attain straight 8 distinctions in PMB in my secondary school, first sibling who got straight O's in O level and first sibling who went overseas to study..cheers to GOD!++


Personality info:

Depends on the people i hangout with..

1. Im spunky and enthusiastic and bubbly if i go with the right people..I talk and joke and laugh, you dont even have to tell me to do it!++ u cant even tell me to stop..So, watch out..hahah

2. I look unfriendly and quiet + ignorant when i come to people whom i think don't suit me..Ha! You got to find the trigger to get me going..or else i wouldnt be able to wait to go home..

3. Im a bit brave when it comes to protecting people i care..I wish i could turn to Power rangers..Nahh, not power rangers..hahah i wish im strong enough to protect whoever they are..or at least bring down those who dare lay their hands on my precious people..huh! Try me! i'll turn to a green HULK!

4. I dont like to get involve with any sort of emotional problems cuz they make me weak..i would rather leave them alone to get over it and find their own solutions to make things right..Thats how you learn to become INDEPENDANT and STRONG inside out..

5. Im a punctual type of person, as i DONT LIKE WAITING for more than 15minutes, i put people's situation in my shoe..i dont stick with time to people who always make me wait..have i made this clear to you??

6. I express my feeling SOOO CLEARLY..if im happy, i will scream and shout no matter if u got heart disease or something..I'll show if im mad..I wont talk to you and ignore you for A WHILE..but not until the end of a day..I'll make it up to you..++

7. I like to give when im full..sometimes i put other people's need in front of mine when im in need myself..i love the feeling of great satisfaction after GIVING cuz i always believe that such a little gift could make even a GREAT change to their life..I actually cant bear the guilt of not even drop a penny to those who call for you for a penny..is a PENNY TOO MUCH TO ASK??

8. I hold on to equity...I evolve my life with sense of FAIRNESS..I must be fair with everyone..one could not received the least without a fair share and fair vote. Get what i mean??

9. Im not RACIST, JUDGEMENTAL and whatever u call things that classify people..i dont understand people who are..when will u really realise that race is not the reason for things to happen..Black or white, tanned or dark or fair you did what you did cuz thats who you are inside that springs outwards..you cant judge people when yourself is not that overall perfect..

10. "I dont mind", is my favourite expression..i dont mind if im at the front or at the back, I dont mind when im first or last, i dont mind what people say about me cuz i know better of who I am, i dont mind if you're angry at me cuz u got the right to do so but dont expect me to beg u, i dont mind if u eat my foods..but dont go too over with it, cuz i got limits..who dont??

11. I love INDEPENDANCE and trying myself..most things that i discovered is because i tried them all myself..i hate asking people's help without attempting to do it myself beforehand..u learn A LOT when u keep trying till u get the solution..dont always take a shortcut cuz u'll lost MILLIONS of precious experience in the long way..I dont like people to tell me what to do..I manage my own life and set my boundaries to certain things..try to steer me if i ever listen to you..heh!** only authorised people over my life have the rights to do that..


12. I completely HATE SWEARING..what's the use of swearing? My ears turn to RUBBISH when listening to all those dirty words..i must distance and get rid myself from all these people..i admit that i swear in surprising situation but it is FAR from my way of life..its enough that my ears accept rubbish once in a while but i wont let my mouth turn to the source of rubbish..Gawd, whats the point of talking rubbish?

13. Materialistic is a big word..I like Money, but i can live without it..I wish i could be a millionaire to make my life better + transferring some life to be better..I've always dreamt to be rich then give some fortune to the poor and the hopeless, give them home, food, necessities so they realise there're people who care..++ Im lacking of this sense of materialistic so i dont mind sharing and giving some of my possesions to other people..

14. I love being optimistic..taking things in with an open mind..i always diverse my thinking about certain matters..but i caught myself to be pessimistic as well..haha i dont remember when..

15. I like it to be low-profile, but burst in firework and amazed people then disappear..yeap!thats me...i never been an important person in association or whatever..except ive been chosen for a study abroad in UK..this is irresistable hhheee

16. my religious belief is very important to me..its like an anchor that keep my feet solid on the ground..with all the unstable situation in the world at the moment, I just look at my GOD and all fears fade away..i believe that what matters the most is my personal and spiritual relationship with GOD not a church ritual or doing something that people can see..in everything i do i reflect things back towards what GOD had taught me to be..but im a COOL religious person.Who says religious person is boring??

17. I so love animals..im AGAINST CRUELTY TOWARDS ANIMALs..this is one of the things that could draw me to tears..just DONT TORTURE the wonderful creations..if i see you do that I'll get wayyy too emotional and kick you out of the earth to the moon..you dont deserve to live with the living..

18.
U gotta believe this, SORRY seems to be my hardest word..i dont really say SORRY to those who are dear to me when i know i should have..Im wondering why as well..there's always a strong urge to blurt that out to those people..its kinda reverse, i say SORRY easily to others while those whom i love, I cant..Maybe i have this feeling that they know that i am TRULY SORRY without me saying it..I hope they really know im sorry..

19. i dont have a high expectation in any situation, "what comes let it comes" I guess it saves me from disappointment..but i know GOD will give me the best although things do not come up as what i've wanted i believe HE has some mysterious plans for me, So in spite everything i cant WAIT for that!!

20. I go for decent style wherever i go..not those funky rotten ripped jeans and over-exposed outfit..i was taught to dressed decently since i was a kid..i wear those that express clearly of who I am and that comfortable..


21. I have this compassionate feeling of helping and cheering people, tell me your problems and i'll do what i can and know to help you..Ya knaww, i dont like seeing people curving their mouth cuz they're not in a good mood or something..if you open up yourself to me im understanding enough and ready to hear you..I think im a good listener who wont put you off..

22. I hold wayy too many secrets of other people that are very personal and not very personal..once im told it is a secret then it will be locked with the most powerful security systems ever! except those that i think would cause no harm and hurt..keeping secrets make me see myself as a treasure chest and people telling their deepest secret let me realise of how trustworthy I am to those people..yeah, you can trust me with anything even a million bucks..i'll take the responsibility the best i could..Sivik has taught me about nilai2 murni and i take all that stuff by heart..Mom and dad should be proud of me..teeheee but at the same time it looks like a burden though..

Emotional info:

1. I can get to an overall emotionless state of person..I dont show my emotion on the spot to these 5 emotions: panic, fear, nervous, hurt, sadness...I smile when im sad, i delight when im panicky and nervous, I laugh when im hurt physically and emotionally, im relax when im scared..these things could show my weakness so, i dont express them often..only to a very few persons i connect with heart and soul will see that..

2. Im very CALM and RELAXX...i tell you i wont scream if a heavy truck come on the opposite direction towards my car or a hungry T-REX staring at me with flowing saliva, not that im hopeless but because I have HOPE that keep me believing that things that happen are not for my will but HIS WILL..

3. I deal anger quietly, so i would rather go into my room and think maybe part of it is my fault, calm myself down, listen to loud music then forget about what has just happened..I bring it to sleep to refresh my mind and body..I dont keep anger cuz it will burn you to ashes..I've ever burst with anger when i cant take it anymore, but that was long ago and never ever since..I refuse to be cheered up when im angry so u better leave me alone..but i heal pretty fast so dont worry, i wont eat u after i deal with my anger..lols

4. I definitely cry when im sad..but i dont like people see me crying so i dont think you wud ever see me cry except when i cant stand it any longer (hey, im human kali ahh..)..the thing is i dont cry often eventhough in a situation that im supposed to..crying make me weak like all you have to do is crying yourself out till you dehydrate, and i love to be strong..crying affects people around you and i dont like how it occurs..Im stronger than i knew i have been, i've learnt to overcome tough situation and not to cry over it, so crying over something is not what i constantly do..there's just this feeling that Im not allowed to cry..Neway above all,i have my own way to overcome my sadness which is to talk with my GOD, source of extreme comfort..

5. I am glad when i see my other friends happy...its always like that, seeing people happy and wonderful things happen to them enough to brighthen my emotion..you all deserve to be happy and it relief me when you find that source of happiness..++

6. I find it hard to express this 2 kind of emotions..LOVE and CARE..with words..I cant express this two but i do have them! So, you wont know if i love you nor if i care..in this case im a DOER cuz words is not my speciality..heheheh i tell you that i love and care with things i do, like asking how u are doing?, is everything alright?, watching your back, willing to sacrifice for u although u wont know that, i dont like you to do something for me that obviously i could do it myself, make sure u are not left out or not sick and things like that..Im not a SAPPY person with words thats why..**

7. FEELINGS, this is currently my big issue..well, not cuz of me cuz people who dont understand..I dont think i'll ever know when im ready for a companion..i've told you that i'll go with the flow..I admit that this is a complicated thing to deal with..I take my feelings towards another seriously, you cant just shove a guy in front of me and say "Go, and make something comes up!" is it that easy??In my case, No way man!i wont waste my time for an unfruitful relationship which define that im not that clingy type of girl..Im up for an open relationship, if 'he' comes i'll give 'him' a chance but thats not it, im hinting you that im a bit choosy over personality and appearance..yeah, i am choosy but the thing is, are you gonna throw yourself to some guys that you're not even sure of his being?? well in this matter, first impression is the most important, you ruin the first moment i meet you then you're DONE~~im concern about persons who jump into relationship cuz its just a TREND..i dont say all people do this, but i've heard SOME say they wanna have a partner cuz other people have!Whaaa?? If thats the case i would rather be single..so, its not a good idea to line up guys for me to hook up with, its not gonna work except for some hinting from above..hope its enough digestion for u regarding this matter..Anywayy..Nahhh, im not in a wait cuz GOD is my best soulmate..heh! ^^

8. Im forgiving! Which im happy that GOD created me with that..i forgive almost INSTANTLY although what u did is too hurtful to be forgiven..FORGIVE and FORGET is what i've learnt for a fruitful life..Back to basic, if GOD could forgive you why couldnt you??

9. I dont welcome people to pity me..Its not that im arrogant or ego or i dont want people to pity me but I definitely welcome u to help, dont just blabbering "i pity u" whatsoever i wont believe u if u havent taken any actions about it..heh


Pheww..thats a brave confession..I certify you that all things said are true to the uttermost..Do you know me that well?? For you all are my friends i guess you deserve enough to know me to the deepest..

0 comments: