Okay..I was late again today..lol arrived at Education class by Martin Cook like 10mins late..++ but it was okay Martin is a nice tutor so no problem..beside he knew that we were new..lol
After class i got to know where my school placement was..It was Mount Stuart Primary School..it was the same for Wana but i dont even know where on Cardiff the school was..hahaha we gotta ask someone who would know that and Peter Bartlett would be a very ideal person to be asked..lol^^
The BA primary year 2 people sibuk meliat list nama + skulah for school Placement on the notice board..cam UBD kann..hehe
Now I am home and i actually got class at 4 for Language but both of us felt like lazy to go..haha So it depends later whether we are going or not..but as i promise, this is my well decorated room...++
So, before...
And After...with photo of BA primary mates in Brunei near my laptop so i could see it everyday and my bday book made by yati and the gang on the window ledge (thanks guys..) comfy tu ahh my katil..haha the comfiest in the house..banarrr..++ sorry girls, if kamu dpt visit aku kemari buleh jua sleepover on my bed..haha
I love my new hoodie that got "Royalty" on it..I am a Royalty yaaa..haha
Until then bye all!++
Thursday, 16 October 2008
School Placement in Cardiff coming soon..++
Posted by a|dorable|J at 12:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment