BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 29 August 2008

Belated Bday Hangout..++ Excapade..

Today, it had been planned that me and friends were going to excapade for dinner...I was so excited to meet my bestfriends again cuz after nagging to Sur so she could come, finally she did..++ Misa came to hostel around 5pm and we set of to fetch Sur..Gosh, the route to her home was very difficult that me and Misa had to turnback, turned around, stopped by the road side a couple of times and make phone calls before reaching her place..hahaha it was sooo funny.. Yeah, Sur left us a procedure of which road to enter, look at the gate, watch out for the bumps on the road and so on but me and misa still got lost!!


Finally, barutah jumpa simpang ke rumah sur...lol


Me and Misa were laughing out loud while looking for sur's home..^^


Liat palang~~~ Liat palang~~~ haha

Well, I booked a private room at Excapade Gadong and like 9 of us were there, me, misa, sur, azrin, mark, tomi, marleny, chill and dahlia..it was such a gathering and the funniest was Chill cuz she was acting like a drunk..Lol^^


Lama jua kan meliat menu atu Tom..??lol


My orders..Baby Octopus maki...



Marleny's orders...Dont judge food consumption through body's size...haha I still cant believe you eat that much Neh!!



Menikmati tah banar tuu..lol


Present giving for the birthday people, first person is me..26th August...++


Thank you sisters for the presents...You two are the best!!v^^v


Next Birthday man..Mark!! 20th August...


And also Tomi...9th August..Those are the august people...++


Those are very high piles...hahaha ^^


I really miss you twooo...@@



The people...++


Right after excapade we spent sometimes at the mall..eventhough the time we spent walking together is short, it just worth it cuz i've been missing my sisters sooo much!^^


Bila lg buleh jln2 ni Saaa...??


I miss you two alreadyy...hmmm


Meeting Zeus and friend at the food court, sempat lg ia belanja minuman tuuu..hehe


Zeus's funny friend..teorinya sapa nda mau makan ambung tuuu...haha


My birthday presents..I got presents again~~ I got presents again~~.. v^^v

Thats all for today...have a great day people!! -Hugz-

0 comments: