BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

21st Bday with BA primary mates..^^

Today, I woke up with a slow start..my eyes were sticky and I felt like I wanted to fall asleep again..lol but bangun jua akhirnya, suatu pencapaian yg cemerlang..haha Anyways, I was sleepy like he*l during maths, there were a couple of times that I my eyes rolled back tempting to fall asleep but, tahannn…tahannn..haha ++ After maths, the rest of the gang had planned to lunch out at Big Papa’s Kiulap me and yanah went to the library first and I tried to inquiry about my lost book..It took them so long that I left my hp no then went straight with yanah to Big Papa’s..

Well, I know that we were gonna have some lunch together like last time at excapade..and this would also be great for me cuz yesterday was just my birthday and to repent lunch with the other BA pri mates that I missed yesterday….The time at excapade was definitely fun and I wanted to have that again..++ They have booked a long table upstairs…

So, me and yanah were first to order and went upstairs..and mingle with the rest who were waiting for orders too..But so sad that aini, tifah and Diana were not there, ka salzi and suzi too..I really really DID NOT expect anything than a birthday lunch out until I heard Dhani started singing birthday song as he and mali ascend the stairs with a birthday cake!! And the rest of the mates began to sing too..patutlah earlier I wondered mana mali and dani, rupanya ani plan drgggg… Oh ohhh..i started to dumbstruck again..hahaha ++ I tell u guys..I TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT A BIRTHDAY CAKE…^^ It was sooo a big surprise!!lol haven’t blown birthday candles for many years , I didnt know what I felt at this moment..but it was just wonderful and warm and special and im totally speechless…^^

Thank you soooo much mates…++




before blowing the candless..Make a wish~ Make a wish~ v^^v



The birthday cake, 2 flavours of Blueberry/vanilla and chocolate...I love it people!!Love it sooo much..



Si Qawi ni suruh buat aksi2..haha ++



Lupa ku apa yang cali atuu..haha ^^



Cutting my cake....++



The table at Big papa's..all future teachers yoo!!v^^v



Alai, Zanna, Kat and neena..mixture of unique personalities..lol Love u girlss so much!



The beautiful girllss...



with the hostel girls...^^



Ka Yati suapkan kek..haha



With Sur, Liza and Hur..The threesome..^^



the guys taking pictures..



Cam family picture plg..haha



With the sweet couple, Aseng and wanaa...hehe^^



Another funny couple..Amal and Qawi..^^



And another sweet couple Faezah and Khalid..(KhaFae..++)



My brother figures in the course..v^^v



The gentlemen of BA primary..lol^^



Girl and Mizah came over too!++



With sister Yanah..hehe ++



yanah, Yati and Mali...my girlss...haha




As I said, I always lose of words when I become the centre of attention and always miss the chance to say all that I was suppose to be saying to people..My 21st birthday is the most wonderful ones with friends and families around..nothing else matters than having you guys here and all I can return is a prayer for each and everyone of my School mates..

My Prayer:

“Dear GOD,

Thank you for today where YOU have given the most beautiful moment that I can cherish and remember all my life…Just when i parted with some friends, here YOU are with all YOUR grace bringing to me this group of wonderful people whom I can share even the most heavenly times on earth..

Bless my BA primary mates LORD, bless their studies, bless whatever path they choose to lead on that their future would be the brightest one YOU have in hand..Send them YOUR Angels to guard and guide, to cheer and protect everyday in their life and let the peace and love from Heaven keep pouring in at every second putting a smile on each face everyday..May on my 21st birthday as all my dreams come true, YOU will fulfill their dreams too…++

Thank you GOD for YOUR blessings through these people whom I care and love so much..
And above all, I love YOU GOD with all my heart, mind and soul, Amin.”

Love Angela, -aJ-

0 comments: