BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, 15 September 2009

I am all done!! ++

Hey all!!
I havent even gone to my blog for months!!!
Phew~ I just did my final individual presentation yesterday which was Science..Well, I can say that all the workloads were such a weight cuz i've got stuck up with all of them at once!! I wasnt so sure if i was so lucky or unlucky cuz I always seemed to get the 'first person's vote..hmmmmmmmmmm so, all my individual presentations were dated before the semester break..Now, i just wanna fool around cuz presentation no more, presentation no more..I think i want to make a song out of it..lols..

Im left with a case study, e-book and physical assignments..oh yeah, and im working on my final science assignment which is about issues in technologies and such..I seriously think that all these are the toughest!!!!!! I dont wanna say anymore..Im just having hard times with this one assignment, though i chose to remain positive about it..Hmmmm

Right all the best to my coursemates..
And i love everyone of you out there..hehehehhe
xxxx

0 comments: