BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Bristol Trip Planetarium..Part 2

Yeeeheee!! I love Bris~~ I love Bris~~
Ok, this is the continuation of our uni trip to Bristol..

Have i showed u my lunch?? Nu-uh..Jade and Emma brought us to this bar called Weatherspoon, Love It!! this is my lunchhhh...Meatball with Linguine Pasta..

Looks lush yaww...yes! It was an awesome meal..++
After kuar dari wayang langit, kami cuba2 lagi experiment yg alum kami cuba..


Microscopic things...


that thing with smokey thing actually demonstrates how a tornado forms..Up Up Awayyy!!!

Can u see that?? it form a mini tornado..KEWL!!! cam ghost pun ada yoo..and Jade lagi posing catu..hahaha

And we just loveeee that smokey thing...heheheh ++

Jade and Emma decided to have some coffee while waiting for our bus home...but i wanted to walked around Bris and make the one hour remaining as meaningful as possible..not that i walked that far though..:p

Map of Uk

The big pavement area outside the Explore @Bristol..bhapakan ku tu???**

Iklan shampoo kaa??^^

Aksi ketiga...++ oh ya, do you know that the silver wall is water falling down???

Barutah decent....**

WELCOME!! TO EXPLORE @ BRISTOL...WEEHEEE...

I wonder ngapa tempat ani nampak sunyii...hehehe

Masih lagi tempat pavement td..luan luas bah..hahahha cam Cardiff Bay lah di cardiff, sunyi semacam sajaa..


Anitah saja penghuni di sini anii..sal nada urg kemari sukur tah ada patung urg...hahahaha my boyfriend cant be this tall..hmmmm

Yg sorang ani pebaik camana pun ku usik langsung nada respond..hahhahaha

Yo yo, jangan byk pikir...Cool bahhh...++

Oh yeah!! dpt kawan baru..hahahah


Christopher Columbus OR Antonio Pigaffetta???xxx


Mana tah kan jumpa destination mun nda dpt begarak...:p TARIK,TARIK, TARIK...

Ok Ok, nda ku climb niii....:p


Kianggeh Bristol...heheheh byk ferry sama boat sini sama small ships...++

Now, dalam masa 20minutes aku naik meliat Cathedral Bristol..Mudahan sempat...hhehehe

Now thats what i was talking about..Bristol cathedral...Dont u just love it??^^

It started to drizzle by this time..KACAUUU...so we hurried took photos and went back to where the buses stopped..


Bristol Marriot Royal...Elegant...

Statue depan Marriot Royal..teeheee...Laju! Laju! Basah dah ku ni kena ujann....


I looked like a mess~~ I dunno apa yg di blakang atuu..University or government building...*shrug*

Yayyy, Bris photos done!! Im actually on my Easter Holidays right now..Im quite free for this few days but starting next week, im gonna go out again for a long trip...Liverpool, Sheffield and York are on the list..hope i could make it happen!!++

I Love EASTER! I Love EASTER!!
HEART you guysssss....
xxxx

0 comments: