Hey all..
You ok? Haha thats how people here greet others..Kira cam tanya "How are you" lah tuu..lain kann?hehe awal2 atu cam bangang lah ku dikit..napa ya tanya aku ok kah nda ani?haha But now have got used to it and i started to say it as well..++ Phew~~ being in Uk still feels like a dream for me..cam nda batah lg bangun tah ku ni..time balik lah tuu..lols as sappy as it sounds..^^
I kinda LOVESSS this new term..I got more free days this time..I go to campus on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ONLY!! the rest of the days..RELAXXX~ well, not entirely relaxing off course..although the schedule is not heavy this time, assignments are more than the last..phew~~ and all due right after easter, ON THE SAME DAY~ so i might have to work extra hard during the easter break..Bukan jua calang2 assignments nya atu..First thing, developing a story book IN WELSH!! i was lucky that i've done it before in UBD, thanks to Children Literature and Dr Saratha..Second, Science analysis essay = 3000 words, Third, Creative Development Project..kira banyak kaja lah jua..Fuh~~ but i ABSOLUTELY CAN DO IT!++
This term has started pretty well..since I returned from my new year trip ada2 saja encounter that made my day..hahaha well for me urang putih ani terkenal dengan budaya drg yg 'DARING'..nda heranlah..One day, masa ku shopping for groceries di CO-operative foods kadai sebarang rumah ku saja nyamuu..masa atu byk dah barang ku lah sal before that i ran my errands in Albany Road jua, so time di Co-op payahlah ku bawa my stuff atu..adatah this boy teenager baru masuk..i took a glance saja and he did as well then I went to the frozen foods close to where he was standing, endangnya aku kan liat apa yg ada di sana plg for anything I could buy..that boy, entah apakah di carinya..I sighed berapa kali sal bakul ku barat with all my stuff..i thought he was looking my way, so aku liat lah ia jua..and we met eyes..ahahahah and pastu apanah?
"You need help there Gorgeous??"
With his husky voice like that that I was *dumbfounded* and walked away..lols but senyum2 jua pas atu salnya he called me GORGEOUS??..hahah didnt expect that coming, but after a while nyasal jua ku nda say something like "its okay, Im fine.." or "thanks anyway.." sal cam rude jua nda bebunyi apa2 atu..at least ada urg offer help bahh..hahaha and it was a boy way younger than me dlm 16 or 17 catu..It made my day though..hahah
And people were satrting to get excited for Valentines day which im not interested about..yesterday, while i was waiting for bus to attend my afternoon class..I was standing near the bus stop..cam lama lah ku tunggu dlm 15minutes catu..so, sementara atu liat urg lalu lalang tah saja kraja..then ada tah this punk guy, earpierced, with cap and hip hop stylo and a girl jln sama2..looks like friends lah sal nda pegang tangan apa..kan lalu..I was looking beyond them and tiba2 bila drg ampir aku and dalam drg busy2 becerita atu, the guy turned towards me and said,
"I love you." then walked pass..
It was so quick that i hadnt had time to react..udahnya jauh udah barutah i gathered my thought together and cakap, "Love you too.." hahaha Its kinda interesting though how easy it was for them to tell people whom they dont know that precious words.. I knew it didnt mean anything to me but it did put a smile on my face and made my day cuz someone along the way noticed me and took the chance to say that..It actually kind of remind me in that constant moment of how much GOD LOVES me and I LOVE HIM and how he keeps reminding me that through other people..Eventhough it was a small thing that happened but LOVE towards other is on the air afterall..^^
Thats a lil bit of sharing guys..
Lova Ya all...++
Happyyy~~ It's Christmas Eve~~
Friday, 23 January 2009
Made my days..Cheers God~~
Posted by a|dorable|J at 22:56
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment