Ohhh...Im soooo excited for this year's Christmas..I called my family when it entered 25th December in Brunei..They surely missed me..^^ But im strong! I'll enjoy Christmas overseas totally~~
I spent my Christmas eve at Kaka Sara's home as she invited May Letty Mundy people for a simple dinner..It was really nice, we had a nice chat and joke around..^^ At least something got me occupied from thinking about home..
And also..I got some presents this year!! This year is surely the bomb! I received pressies from 4 people..++ Yayyy~~ First was Lydia when she handed her present before i went home from Ka sara's home..and when i was about to entered my room..i saw something in my sock..(well, i casually hung a Christmas sock on my doorknob this Christmas..hehehe) In fact wana has placed something in it like yesterday...and i just found that out that night..Phew~~ and the third Christmas pressie i received in the morning of 25th December..i woke up really2 late and i went out of the room like at 2.30pm when i saw something hanging on my doorknob..It was another gift!! yayyy..++ And it was from Mas...Gosh!! All these surprises got me histerical and screaming for my housemates for a big huggies...hahaha I really really didnt expect any present cuz it's not what we normally do in Brunei but when people do give present..Its actually nice!^^ Now i know why people enjoy giving presents that much..love is in the air..hahah seriously guys i LOVE all those gift of love...hehehe
and also today, Ka Sara made an open house..so, May Letty Mundy people again gathered there and stayed till late night to chat..Fred gave his gifts to everyone tonight...awww..and that my fourth Christmas pressie...I soooo LOVE Christmas this year~~ hahaha never received this lots of gifts before..
These are my pressies from Lydia and Wana..I got oven set, photo frames and Ferrero Rosche form Lydia and Keychain and Christmas ball with my name printed on them from Wana...Love them very very much!!
This is a gift from mas~~~ Its a shower gel with a teddy there..and since I received it from Mas, Im gonna named the teddy Molly..++
This white tiger and magnet i received from Fred...^^ And im gonna name the tiger Fanny to remember the giver..^^ I know its kinda weird to name ur thing but at the same time, its heap of fun!!hahaha
Its kinda amazing to have these wonderful people with you when your family are not around..Although i definitely terribly miss my family and home but i understand that im here in Cardiff for good so, its worthwhile..and this season, we remember the birth of JESUS CHRIST, my SAVIOUR and LOVER as all the people in the world celebrate it together it brings us as one, and thats all that matters..
Merry Christmas people..and remember, JESUS is the Reason for the Season..++
Thursday, 25 December 2008
First time Christmas, away from my family..++
Posted by a|dorable|J at 23:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment