BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, 19 September 2008

Its YOU i live for everyday~

YA! haha
I just returned to hostel after a long break at home..well, tonight would be my last sleep on my hostel bed cuz tomorrow im gunna clear up my room~~ ++ Ahh, im becoming too bored tonight..i really got nuthin to do in this room other than going online..

Oh, last night or rather yesterday, i went for a movie and sungkai out with Asim and the siblings..We watched 'Death Race' which is quite deathly..haha i thought i wasnt going to stand the violence and tragic death throughout the movie but i behaved on my seat until the end..lol quite an accomplishment eh although i closed my eyes a number of times when the violence reacts..haha

Yay!! I went for sungkai at Excapade..I've always wished that i could eat sushis just ONE MORE TIME before flying off..haha and now its fulfilled, thanks to Asim~~

Its a week before the day...just let the time slows down..lol joking!^^

0 comments: