BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 28 April 2008

Still Standing..^^hah!!


Books! I love book!lol


Yeah, as lots of my coursemates say..this semester is one of the most hectic of all..but I can say that i am amazed by how each of us managed to kick the ball to their targets although time constraints become one of the giants before us..and I give thanks that above all the pressures HE always put a smile in the face and swallow all the stress...

As for me, well I cant deny that I have gone through hard days doing all these assignments..starting from doing Independent Study 2..I remember how we stay till late at night in campus doing all the jobs together. To be honest, this is something new for me since im not a kind of person who likes to stay there as late as that..i would rather do my part alone in my room in peace..haha ^^ But working together is fun though! Thanks to Qawi and Yati for being such an awesome teammates. Finally, on Saturday April 26th we submitted our work safely..I was really happy about the end product..It’s not about having a fantastic front cover, not about the great design and flowing animations but we are talking about the COMPILATION of EFFORTS here, endless ideas, sweats and energy to stay awake even if it means that we wouldn’t sleep for 24hours! ( but I do sleep anyway..haha tidorr is my priority kali ah…lol++ This is just awesome!^^

at the men's toilet, video shooting...


One monster is down, another final boss is coming..which is independent Study 3..I need to kill this giant as soon as possible..At first I thought that how am I gonna finish a 50 page report in two nights? Yeah, I do doubt myself but I would never doubt my Guardian Angel and my GOD who has always look after me..There is nothing impossible for HIM..So, there I go..Saturday afternoon I slept for a couple of hours to replenish my strength then started working in full shift at 9pm till 2am..Yeap!50% is done! The next day, I woke up at 12 noon! Haha mind you that was a really enough sleep and jump up to start working again…Well, I admit it, this is quite tiring staring at the laptop with songs playing as background musics add up to the romantic atmosphere..haha I began to fall in love to typing..++


60%, 80% ,90% then at about 1am its done!! Oh yeah! When all pages were printed then, make up time…hehe I celebrated by myself by eating Fried chicken and Fries yang ku tapau awal patang atuu..Sitting on my hostel desk and peeking out the window..Pheww~~ cool breeze outside and it was sooo calm..Well, lots of people had left for revision week..This afternoon, I have safely submitted my hard copy and soft copy (atu ia, yang keras dan lembut, dua2 kali ah di antar..haha) and it was on time! What can be more satisfactory..

So, through all these I know GOD has watched over and take great care of me and because of this I love my GOD more and more..!=) HE is the reason I have survived all this time mess..^^ and will always be..

Hmmm, right..last week I have been called for an interview about a Year Study Abroad Programme..Guess,this is another great gift from above..i just woke up and on hp ku bila message tiba-tiba belambak datang..ada yang ucap tahniah, ada yang suruh akhir datang klass, ada yang tanya mau minta ambil kah nda dan yang mahal bagitau yang esuknya ada interview oversea..ESUKNYA??? time mata masih melakat-lakat atu payah jua kan senyum baahhh..haha Hmmm, basically, the interview went okay…but I am not sure when its confirmed I would be going…cuz when thinking of this, pictures of mom and dad come into mind, pictures of my brothers and cats…What if my cats wouldnt recognize me anymore??? (hahaha jadinya.....) Well, its hard being the youngest and the only girl ya know..lol Beside i've never been so far away from my family, and being out of reach…hmmm we’re talking about Australia or UK here…so, I don’t know what I want..really….

But I remember what daddy said about this..”It’s a gift from GOD, so accept it with open heart..GOD will lead the rest of the way…” This comes out from my own daddy…++ terharu jua dikit lah…But still I don’t know…lol so, we’ll just see…Like its confirmed anyway..haha it would depends on my grade this semester yoooo….
Right…I didn’t expect this blog to be this long…haha
Peace..v^^v

0 comments: